About Veterans Engineering & Professional Services
Founded in 2004, Veterans Engineering, Inc.(VE) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small business engaged in providing professional services to government agencies, in the areas of infrastructure, staffing, integrated services, deployment, maintenance, and a full line of engineering services.
The Veteran Engineering & Professional Services commitment to service as a strategic engine for growth is a perfect pairing with integrators, hardware and service providers. Our overarching motto of A Spirit To Serve embodies this brand promise of services excellence and extreme customer satisfaction.
Veterans Engineering & Professional Services Offers
- Cost-effective workforce solutions for organizations, divisions or business practices
- Contract, temp-to-hire or permanent placement personnel
- The ability to quickly deploy talent for projects in difficult-to-service geographical areas
- Managing a national field force of 6,800 seasoned technicans
Specialty Recruiting in these Disciplines
Specific services offered by VE include:
Engineering Planning and Design:
- Feasibility Studies/Requirements Analysis for Sites and facilities
- Site Selection/Site Survey/Facility Audits
- Design & Engineering: Architectural, Mechanical & Electrical, Communication
- Force Protection/Vulnerability Design
- Communications System
Program Management and Support:
- Government Program Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy & Budget Analysis
- Conference Support
- Technical and Management Support
- Systems Development and Support
- E-Commerce Site Development
- Hardware-Software Integration
In the short period since its founding, VE has built an impressive record of past performance on projects undertaken for a number of government agencies including: US Department of Homeland Security, General Services Administration, Veterans Administration, and US Army Corps of Engineers.
VE has a diverse array of highly qualified key management and professional staff who have extensive experience in all areas that it provides services in. Key
staff members have extensive experience and appropriate professional registrations and have in the past held
responsible management and professional positions with other established agencies or companies in the industry. Asok Motayed, VE's Senior Vice President in charge of Engineering Planning and Design business, has over 35 years of experience in planning, design and management of numerous large projects for many government agencies. He is a licensed Professional Engineer and was the President and CEO of an ENR 500 A-E company for over 20 years.
Associates and Consultants
VE and its principals have excellent professional and working relationship with a number of large and mid sized A-E companies, who have particular expertise in certain areas.
In addition to its key personnel, VE routinely utilizes these specialist consultants and subcontractors for performing on its contracts. While the company is capable of ramping up its staff on a short notice, we will do so only in a manner consistent with a healthy and a prudent and controlled growth plan. During this period, therefore we envision expanding our reach through utilization of highly qualified and appropriately insured subcontractors who are most suitable for a given project. Appropriate level of insurance is a mandatory requirement for all our subcontractors.
We're Everywhere You Need to Be
Over 120 Service Centers Nationwide