Utilizing our expertise in Enterprise Service Management / ITSM (using the ITIL best practice framework) and Biomedical Engineering, we support multiple IT enterprise service contracts for data center design and operations, help desk support, Tier 1, 2, 3, and 4 support, unified communications, cybersecurity support, software/hardware installations and support, migration of applications to the cloud, managed services, and other service areas.
We provide IT infrastructure support in the following areas:
• Computer hardware platforms
• Operating system platforms
• Enterprise and other software applications
• Data management and storage
• Networking and telecommunications platforms
• Internet platforms
• Consulting and system integration services
When you need workforce augmentation, we provide senior database administrators, network engineers, cybersecurity engineers, systems administration, cloud architecture, and software systems architects, biomedical engineering staff, and other key roles to avoid any interruption to your work.
For several years, we have supported large infrastructure projects at three federal agency data centers at multiple locations across the country. We also support organizational change management for electronic health records and the migration and development of new applications in the cloud.
Additional infrastructure capabilities include supporting secure voice services and implementing real-time location services (RTLS) to effectively manage and locate inventory.
We provide IT infrastructure operations and maintenance in the following areas:
• Help desk support
• Tier 1, 2, 3, and 4 support
• Network and systems administration
• Database administration
• Application and hardware support
• Configuration management
• Software maintenance and upgrades
• IT infrastructure optimization
• WAN/LAN operation support
• Data backups
Operations and maintenance (O&M) is critical to keeping IT systems and networks secure and operating effectively and efficiently. Our IT O&M services monitor, upgrade, and maintain applications and IT infrastructure on a continuous basis.
We have years of experience in supporting IT O&M projects, ensuring that IT systems run smoothly by managing change, monitoring performance, and supporting users.
We provide direction and governance for the deployment of nationwide, multi-site, multi-service rollouts.
Our end-to-end multi-site technology deployment:
- Provides a single source for multi-site, multi-service, multi-technology rollouts
- Minimizes project costs and guarantees accelerated project deployment
- Meets varying project needs for national rollouts with flexible and scalable designs
- Utilizes a web-based management tool to provide up-to-date status reports and project details
- Employs rapid deployment timeframes to complete projects on time and on budget
- Supports high-quality project performance and customer service with well-defined, structured processes
Utilizing our proven processes and methodologies, we provide, manage, and support a national field force made up of traveling teams and local onsite technicians to deploy technology infrastructure throughout the United States.